http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/c_stavanger/glossyblue/content-bg.gif) repeat-y;

Gang fight in the Subway

Thursday, May 22, 2008 | | |

I had just walked off the L train I wasn't paying attention to what was going on because I had my ear phones on suddenly I found my self walking right in-between an argument.  There was about five teenage boys, about two of them had on blue shirts with blue flags and the other three had on red with red bandanas immediately I knew it was a gang clash between the "bloods" and the "crips." 


I was walking toward the stairs and this guy walks right in-front of me he said "it ain't nothing it ain't nothing" to the guy he was arguing with then I looked down at his hands and he had a knife so I tried to move away because I didn't what they were about to do.  The other guy took his shirt off and handed it to his friend and he said "so what up then."  The guy with the knife even though he had a weapon I could tell he was scared, so when the train came he walked on the train and his friend followed him. They didn't get to fight and soon after the police came.

0 comments: