http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/c_stavanger/glossyblue/content-bg.gif) repeat-y;

I'm the Adult your the Child

Friday, March 28, 2008 | | |

This kid on the train he's listening to his ipod singing real loud and obnoxious just annoying everyone on the train. He was trying to sing a rap song so he starts bopping his head, swaying his body back and forth acting like he was at home in his own personal space.

So this man gets tired of him so he walks over to him he said what the F@$% is wrong with you. I gotta come out my seat to come over hear because you acting like damn fool. I paid for my ride just like everybody else and I don't wanna hear that sh*t and I'm sure nobody else wanna hear it either, they ain't gonna say nothing but I am. So the kid is like well I'm a kid and you're an adult mister you can't talk to me like that. He said yeah I'm an adult and I can say anything I want, I didn't tell you shut the f@#% up did I the kid said but you just did. Everybody starts laughing.

I tried not to laugh but it was too funny. So the kid he starts talking crap to the man and his friend sitting next to him she kept telling him alright alright just shut up don't say nothing. The man continues to talk he said you know what you acting like a nigger an ignorant person, you just trying to get attention and you need to grow up. Because the kid is with his friend he starts acting cool like he didn't care what the man was saying so he continues bopping his head and swaying back and forth mad hard.

When the man reached his stop the kid got out of his seat, waited untill the door closed then he knocked on the door as the train pulled off and pointed his middle finger to the man.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Damn, i woulda been cracking up, even though I hate when kids come on the train acting like a fool.
    The man didn't have any right to talk to him like that though, even though he was trying to make his point. These kids do it all the time because no one will stand up to them and stop them. And the part about acting like a nigger wasn't right he could have said something else.

  2. She She says:

    LOL....that is nothing new, there is always some kind of generation compitition on the trains. I know it gets on my nerves when people have their ipod an feel the need to sing so loud like i asked to listen to their music. The man was childish for yellin at the kid like that it could have been handled better.