http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/c_stavanger/glossyblue/content-bg.gif) repeat-y;

Knock Knock

Monday, March 31, 2008 | | |

The train stops at Atlantic Avenue the conductor comes out of her booth to make an announcement she says the train will skip all stops and the next stop will be East 105th street. The intercom was broken so she couldn't announce it to all of the other passengers in the rest of the cars.

So the train starts skipping stops this one woman at the back of the train she walks all the way up to the front car to knock on the train conductor's door. She knocks several times. Surprisingly the conductor opens the door the woman starts arguing with her. I'm looking at them like who's watching the train I couldn't believe it. The woman said you just skipped my stop, the conductor said yes the next stop is East 105th street, how I am suppose to know that she said you didn't say anything the conductor replied yes I did but the intercom is broken so you didn't hear it didn't I she asked one of other passengers, he said yes but how are they suppose to know whats going on they're all the way in the back of the train.

So finally the she leaves then then the conductor got back into the booth to watch the controls. What if something would have happened to the train while she was arguing with the passenger we all would have been killed.

6 comments:

  1. GaryJ says:

    Nah, no one would've died. The subways have this system in which prevents those sorts of things to happen.

    That sucks though, with the whole skip stop and stuff. Especial if you fell asleep...man...that's the worse too hahaha.

  2. The Benjamite says:

    Di fuckin train!!! Crazy yow.

  3. Iddan says:

    lol Gary: thats the new trains. The old trains have to rely on the stuff on the tracks. But thats crazy. If something happened, there would be no way to avert disaster. I don't think you would have been killed, just missing a foot or an eye of something.

  4. MalmsteenRulez! says:

    Wow....I would've laughed so loud that I cry.

  5. Annette S says:

    That's crazy, I've seen many times people arguing with the train conductors but I had never thought about having an accident because of that.

  6. Anonymous says:

    I would have yelled out, "who the hell is controlling the train?