http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/c_stavanger/glossyblue/content-bg.gif) repeat-y;

Man Vs. Woman

Tuesday, March 4, 2008 | | |

It was seven O'clock or so I'm heading home on the J Train. As the trains pulls in the station, every body exists and people began entering I sat down and started listening to my ipod and I began to watch other people entering the car.

Two woman entered the car they started walking towards the car door to exist to the other car but one of them steps on this man's feet he said "excuse me you just stepped on my feet" she said "oh I'm sorry" he said "alright shush move along" she says "well you don't have to dismiss me like that I said I'm sorry" he replied "I'll stomp you out" she said "yeah you probably could because you're a man try that with a man" he said "and I'll stomp him out too." Then her friend drags her and says "come on lets go" as she walks off she starts cussing.

I think that the whole situation could have been avoided if he had just accepted her apology and let it go. Why do adults act so childish sometimes?

5 comments:

  1. syrtheone says:

    I think the man should have accepted the womans apology and not threaten her; she had a point, if she was a man I am sure he would not have made any threats.

    A real man would not do that. Unfortunately this seems to be the only type of man our society is raising right now. I wonder why?

  2. Keston says:

    A nice train fight would have been good to catch on tape.. lol (joke) .. but he had no right talking to the lady like that. i hate men that speak to women like that. There are many times when persons stepped on me and they did not even say sorry and i let it go. Something are just not worth getting into arguments over.

  3. She She says:

    LOL i agree with Keston a good fight would have been good to see but then again that would have delayed the trip and you know How MTA likes to take forever and a day once something happens on the train. I think people just want to put on a show and get attention cause that whole situation could have been avoided.

  4. Anonymous says:

    I would have been offended too and have cussed him out. Cause she at least took the time to apologize.

  5. Awesome Tawasi says:

    I dont know why adults act like that but I love when the do cause that makes for some good entertainment after a long day. I love stupid arguments on the train